The Acromag VPX4812A and VPX4814A are a 3U VPX Carrier for XMC Modules.
Firstly, both these models provide a simple solution for interfacing a XMC module to a VPX Computer System. The carrier card works by routing power and bus signals to a plug in mezzanine module. This is through the VPX slot connector. Industrial I/O and configurable FPGA modules from Acromag or other vendors are supported.
The VPX4812A and VPX4814A are available in three versions: Air cooled, conduction cooled and ruggedised enhanced design implementation (REDI VITA 48)
Features of the VPX4812A and VPX4814A 3U VPX Carrier for XMC Modules includes:
- PCIe bus 8-lane Gen 1 or 2 interface
- Supports standard XMC modules (IEEE 1386.1)
- Conforms to VPX VITA 46.0, 46.4, and 46.9 specifications and optionally VITA 48
- Supports front or rear panel XMC I/O
- Rear I/O is compliant to VITA 46.9 X24s+X8d+X12d
- +12V and –12V provided to XMC site
- Monitors FRU information and module temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.