The WOLF Model VPX3U-A4500E-CX7 is a 3U VPX HPEC Module. Firstly, since it is based on the NVIDIA Ampere architecture improves memory handling, warp scheduling and overall optimisation of data distribution for processing. .
Secondly, the Ampere GPU is power efficient. Delivering more performance per watt than previous models.
Thirdly, the ConnectX-7 is for high speed, secure data transfer capabilities. Such as sensor data processing and other C4ISR task. As well as providing support for RDMA. Meaning providing the fastest method for transferring data across the network to the GPU.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the 3U VPX HPEC Module VPX3U-A4500E-CX7 includes:
- NVIDIA RTX GA104 GPU with 17.66 TFLOPS FP32 peak performance*, 5888 CUDA Cores, 184 Tensor Cores, 46 RT Cores
- NVIDIA ConnectX-7 providing the module with up to 100GbE Ethernet and PCIe Gen5 switch
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 512 GB/s
- Module power: 80-170W, configurable
- *Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode.
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraries
- 184 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen)
- 46 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support