Firstly, the multi range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. They offer high resolution, low noise, A/D converters and deliver high accuracy and reliability. Their 3-way isolation improves the system performance.
Two wire and three wire RTD’s are supported and resist platinum 100 ohm; Nickel 120 ohm and Copper 10 ohm. They also require 12 to 36V DC power supply to operate and network communication is by Profibus-DP.
Other features of the 4 or 6 Channel RTD Input Profibus-DP Modules 966PB include:
- Standard Profibus-DP network communication with industry-standard ASIC (Siemens SPC3)
- 6-input stand-alone module has much lower start-up cost than multi-piece block I/O systems
- Versatile RTD or ohmic inputs support a wide variety of industrial sensors and devices
- RTD break detection (upscale or downscale) identifies sensor wiring failures
- High-resolution 16-bit Sigma-Delta A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals saves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments: -25 to 70°C
Finally, for more information, contact us.