The Alta Data NLINE-EA429 is an ARINC 429 Converter. Firstly, this product provides remoting of ARINC operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP Local Area Networks (LAN). Low powered rugged device. As it provides connectivity for 1-8 ARINC 429/575/573/717 channels.
Secondly, AltaCore™ is an advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine with a real time IP/UDP thin server developed by Alta. Also, the standard program AltaAPI™ can be used in customer’s applications without recompiling.
Options include Altaview Analyzer (-A); Extended Temp (-E); Memory Protect (-N) and TX Inhibit (-I). AltaView Analyzer Software provides full data logging, label encode/decode as well as CVT displays and TX controls. It also captures raw signals for testing and security analysis.
For more information contact us.
Features of the ARINC 429 Converter NLINE-EA429 include:
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet > 1-8 ARINC Channels: 4 Channels RX or TX (Shared); 4 RX Only Channels
- 3 Simultaneous RX Modes
- Advanced TX label scheduling
- Auto ARINC RX > Ethernet Bridging – No Programming
- Signal Capture on the first 2 RX Channels
- Windows 8 & 10, Linux, VX Works and almost all Operating Software with standard sockets