Systems Integration Plus (SIP) specialise in the manufacture of ATR Enclosures for Defence & Aerospace Applications.
Firstly, these systems are designed to a range of Military Standards. They also provide the highest degree of environmental rugged designs using the latest technologies to make them conduction cooled, air cooled, or hybrid cooled technology.
Secondly, SIP’s expertise includes a cost effective solutions for form factors such as: VME, VME64x, VPX, cPCI, VXS and other Small Form Factors. The ATR Chassis are available in ¼, ½, 3/4, 1 and 1 ½ ATR tall long formats as per ARINC 404A & 600 Specifications. Therefore, allowing a wider range of customised options without the penalties of traditional techniques.
Features of the ATR Enclosures include:
- All Aluminium or All Composite ATR Construction
- Optimise Weight
- Maximising Cooling & Payloads
- Removable I/O Panels for increase configurability
- Meets MIL-STD-461 EMC Requirements with electrostatic dust filters, honeycomb Emi filters and EMI gasketing
- Meets MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-167
For more information on this product range, contact us.