The FUTEK LAU200 Series in an Automotive Pedal Force Sensor.
Firstly, it is suitable for car testing in support of the following standards: SAE J2909 Light Vehicle Dry & Wet Stopping Distance Test Procedure (Brake Testing); ECE R13H Provisions for passenger cars braking; ISO 7975 Passenger Cars braking in a turn – open loop test method. The Pedal force sensor comes with a removable mounting plate and includes a Lemo mating connector with PVC cable. Plus, like FUTEK’s other Load Cell product lines it uses metal foil strain gauge technology. For more information, contact us.
Other outstanding features include:
- Ideal for Automotive Applications involving accelerator or clutch testing
- Ideal for Aerospace Applications involving pedal force testing
- Strain Gauge Based Force Sensor
- Low Profile Height force measurement applications
- Removable Mounting Plate and includes Lemo mating connector
LAU200 Automotive Pedal Force Sensor
|Load Capacity||Thread size||Outer Diameter cm.||Height in cm.||Length in cm.||Width in cm.||
|444.822N||#6-32||5.03 CM||0.97 cm||5.03 cm||5.03 cm||Cable & Connector|
|1334.47N||#6-32||5.03 CM||0.97 cm||5.03 cm||5.03 cm||
Cable & Connector
|QSH02194||1500N||#6-32||5.03 CM||0.97 cm||5.03 cm||5.03 cm||