The Acromag IP560 is a CAN Bus Industry Pack Module. Other than the advantage of reporting bus fault conditions directly from the TJA1043 transceivers. It also can transmit, receive and perform message filtering on extended and standard messages.
Did you know by using CAN to network controllers, actuators, sensors and transducers provides many benefits to system developers?
This is because the immediate availability of multi sourced components and tools significantly reduces design time. Plus, the small light cables reduce connection costs. As well as CAN has fewer connections which significantly improves reliability.
Features of the CAN Bus Industry Pack Module IP560 include:
- Two complete CAN bus interfaces
- NXP SJA1000 CAN bus controller with high-speed TJA1043 CAN transceiver
- 1000V isolation, channel-to-channel and channel-to-host (IP560-i models)
- ISO 11898 compliance for Part A (11-bit) and Part B extended (29-bit) arbitration IDs
- CAN 2.0B protocol compatibility (extended frame passive in PCA82C200 compatibility mode)
- Data rates of up to 1Mb/s
- Supports both 8MHz and 32MHz IP operation
- 0 to 70°C or -40 to 85°C operating temperature range
- TXD dominant clamping handler with diagnosis
- RXD recessive clamping handler with diagnosis
- TXD-to-RXD short-circuit handler with diagnosis
- Bus line short-circuit diagnosis
- Bus dominant clamping diagnosis
- PCA82C200 mode (BasicCAN mode is default)
- Extended receive buffer (64-byte FIFO)
- 24 MHz clock frequency
- PeliCAN mode extensions:
- Undervoltage detection on VBAT
- Listen-only mode for node diagnosis and failure containment
Finally, for more information, contact us.