Built from a solid block of aluminium, the DEWESoft MINITAURs is a rugged and compact DAQ System. With footprint of only 266 x 139 x 109 mm, it is a perfect instrument for mobile and/or air-borne applications that requires a small but powerful, reliable data acquisition device. MINITAURs is expandable with battery packs BPi2 and BPi4 and compatible with all other front ends of the SIRIUS instruments.
Main Features of the DEWESoft MINITAUR DAQ System include:
- DATA LOGGER & DAQ SYSTEM DEVICE IN ONE COMPACT CHASSIS: Powerful data logger and data acquisition device in one compact chassis. Comprises of Intel Core i3 CPU computer, solid state drive, WiFi, two LAN ports, four USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports, EtherCAT master port, and optional 10 Hz or 100 Hz GPS receiver.
- COMPATIBLE WITH RANGE OF UNIVERSAL ANALOG INPUTS: Instrument can accept voltage and full/half/quarter bridge signals natively as well as IEPE, charge, thermocouples, RTD, current, resistance and LVDT signals with the use of DSI adapters.
- 160 dB DYNAMIC RANGE: With our DualCoreADC® technology all analog inputs boost dual 24-bit delta-sigma with the anti-aliasing filter, achieving astonishing 160 dB dynamic range in time and frequency domain.
- PROGRAMMABLE SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Amplifiers provide channel-independent, programmable sensor power supply.
- DIGITAL/COUNTER/ENCODER INPUTS: Each channel is capable of 3x digital inputs, 1x event counter, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle. Precise frequency and angle measurement use patented SUPERCOUNTER® technology.
- ISOLATED CAN INPUT: High speed CAN 2.0b channels with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput. With additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- FULLY SYNCHRONISED: Each channel, analog, digital or CAN is synchronised with microsecond accuracy.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DEWESoft X software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs. Bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
|More Information||Contact Us|