The Wagencontrol MasterCAN is a data converter within vehicle telematics system.
Firstly, it is an interfacing and transformation tool between CAN J1939/71, J1708 (SAE J1587) and RS-485/232 (Modbus RTU) communication standards.
The MasterCAN data converter is used for integration of sensors and peripherals from different interfaces into a single GPS/Telematics and/or remote management system. Filtering J1939/71, Modbus messages and simplifying configuration of a terminal unit – tracker, controller, and display.
Models available include:
Features of the Data Converter within Vehicle Telematics System include:
- Versatile – used for vehicle telematics, IIoT applications and Industrial automation projects
- Flexible configuration of input/output SPN, Modbus registers, data baud rate using service software
- Safe CAN bus and J1708 bus reading using contactless readers
- Conforms with European automotive standards
- Power supply from on-board electrical network without extra power adaptors.
- Convert data between CAN J1939, RS-232, RS-485 interfaces
- Translate messages of J1939/71, FMS, ISObus, J1708, Modbus RTU standards
- Transform parameters from J1708 bus to J1939/71 and RS-232 (ASCII, Modbus RTU) Combine data from two CAN buses
For more information, contact us.