The ITS 6520-DLK is the DownloadVideo Software to support ITS’s HD-SDI Recorders. Once the software has uploaded it can display video at full speed, forward and backwards. It can single step frames and play fast and slow. It can also extract and display KLV metadata that has been captured and synchronized to each video frame. The software can transcode the uncompressed raw video file to an AVI or MP4 file.
Features of the DownloadVideo Software for ITS HD-SDI Recorders 6520-DLK include:
- Transfers uncompressed video clips including any metadata from a 6520 I-Observe Video Recorder
- 6520 Download Video Kit (DLK) software package
- Transfers data via Ethernet under TCP/IP or UDP protocols
- Transcodes the uncompressed binary video file to an AVI video (uncompressed) file or an MP4 (compressed) form
- Play the video forward/backward, slow motion, single step and even seek a specific frame
- Display metadata in human readable form synchronized to the frame in which it is was captured
Finally, for more information contact us.
Lastly, EON Instrumentation purchased the ITS Product line of HD-SDI and Analog Video Inserters, Time Code Generators & Displays, Video Recorders, Encoders and Controllers. Firstly, this will expand their current Video System Architecture product line to include flight test through mission system production. Also, manufactured and customised under EON’s AS9100D Quality System in the USA