The Acromag ES2161 are Ethernet Analog Current Input Modules.
Firstly, it accepts 32 differential analog current inputs. With 16 Channels on the front panel and 16 on the back. This variation is ideal for many sensor interface applications in remote zones.
Secondly, the EtherStax units built for performance in harsh environments. Available as an aluminium enclosure or as an open circuit board. Both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Current Input Modules ES2161 include:
- 32-channel differential current analog inputs 4 way isolation and surge suppression
- High resolution 16-bit A/D 1KHz fast scanning
- Dual format data registers support both 16-bit signed integers and 32 bit floating point formats
- On demand self test verifies calibration
- Web browser configuration
- Use configurable IEEE-754 32 bit floating point scaling registers on all channels
- User configurable integration function on all channels with totalising 32 bit non volatile counter registers
- Built in precision for automatic calibration
- On demand self test for built in calibration sources
- -40 to 70°C operating temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.