The 961EN consists of 6 DC Current Input Channels. Whilst, the 962EN consists of 6 DC Voltage Input Channels.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Input Modules 961EN 962EN include:
- Standard web browser configuration
- EtherNet/IP or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps data rate negotiation
- 6 input stand alone modules make it very economical
- I20 function only available with Modbus TCP/IP allows direct input to output communication without a network controller
- Differential inputs eliminate ground loops
- Universal inputs support a variety of sensors
- The high resolution 16 bit sigma delta A/D converters provides accurate measurements
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminals is space saving and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperate range allows installation in hostile environments.
Finally, for more information, contact us.