The Acromag 958EN are Ethernet Analog IO Modules. The 958EN-4016 suit industrial grade units. Whereas, the 958EN-4C16 are for commercial grade applications.
Firstly, the industrial grade model (958EN-4016) offers a configurable integrator and totaliser. As well as better accuracy and temperature performance compared to the economical commercial grade version.
Secondly, the DB25 port provides a parallel connection to a rack of 8B signal conditioning modules.
Features of the Ethernet IO Modules 958EN include:
- DB25 port provides an easy connection to a rack of uB signal conditioning modules (4, 8 or 16 channels panels supported)
- 16-bit high resolution A/D
- 8mS scanning of all channels
- 3 way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable integration/totalisation function with non volatile memory
- Dual format 16/32 bit data registers
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Configurable sample averaging
- Automatic calibration and self test
- User adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy utility for fast set up
Finally, for more information, contact us.