The Acromag NT2610 provides Ethernet Temperature Input Modules.
Firstly, the modules are part of the Acromag BusWorks NT2000 Series family. This is a cost effective and modular solution for Ethernet Remote I/O Systems.
Two module types are available. NTE Ethernet models provide the protocol interface plus 8 I/O signal processing channels. NTX expansion modules add 8 more I/O channels when mated to any NTE Ethernet Communication Module. Therefore, the NT2160 modules offer 8 thermocouple/millivolt inputs and 2 bidirectional discrete digital I/O Channels. Each input can support a variety of sensor types. The NTE Ethernet model (NT216) provide a network interface to monitor temperature levels. However, by adding the NTX expansion model users can interface up to 32 TC/mV sensor inputs at a single IP address.
Applications include monitoring temperature in heaters, chillers, tanks, pipes and other temperature related industrial processors. May pressure, weight, flow and chemical sensors provide a millivolt output.
Finally an isolated RS-485 links up to three expansion modules to the Ethernet module with connectors that join the DIN rail. This internal NT bus distributes power and communication between the modules. Allow users to mix analog, temperature and discrete I/O modules across the NT bus. Acromag’s i2o messaging technology enables direct peer to peer or multicast communication between remote modules without a master controller.
Features of the Ethernet Temperature Input Modules NT2610 include:
- Configured over Ethernet with web browser
- Expandable I/O capacity, up to 58 I/O channels at one IP address
- Field-selectable Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, or * Profinet communication i2o peer-to-peer or multicast communication
- Dual RJ45 ports enable daisy chain topology
- Eight differential thermocouple/milliVolt inputs Accepts TC types J, K, T, R, S, B, E, or N and milliVolt ranges of ±100mV or ±500mV
- Discrete I/O can monitor and control equipment with TTL or 32V logic levels
- OPC-UA, MQTT and RESTful API IIoT support
- *Conditional logic for rule-based I/O operation
- Advanced *alarm and *data logging functions
- 1500V isolation between I/O, network, and power
- Thin 25mm housing with pluggable terminals
- Wide temperature operation (-40 to 70°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 and ATEX/IECEx Zone 2 approvals (pending)
* Coming soon. Consult factory for availability.
Finally, for more information contact us.