The AP408 is High Voltage Digital IO Module.
Firstly, the AP408 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, with 32 digital input / output channels, the AP408 is TTL compatible and includes hysteresis for increasing noise immunity. Output operation is “failsafe”. This means the outputs are always off upon power up and are automatically cleared following a software reset. As well as loopback monitoring of critical control signals is easy since the circuitry is connected in tandem to each channel.
The AP408 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card.
Features of AP408 High Voltage Digital IO Module include:
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- 32 digital input / output channels
- 0 to 60V DC input range, 60V DC low-side switch outputs
- Outputs sink up to 1A per channel
- TTL-compatible input threshold with hysteresis
- Change-of-state/level interrupts (up to 32)
- Buffered inputs include hysteresis to increase noise immunity.
- Interrupts are software-programmable for a change of state or level detection.
- As well as loopback monitoring enables self-test and fault diagnostics to detect open output switches or shorts.
- High impedance inputs prevent loading of the input source and minimise current.
- Individual outputs sink up to 1A DC continuous.
- No deration of output current required at elevated temperatures.
Finally, for more information, contact us.