This Industrial Data Acquisition System is combined with award winning Dewesoft X Data Acquisition Software. Firstly, it collects data without losing a single sample. Also provides superior data visualisation and processing capabilities.
Secondly, it supports Industry 4.0 applications such as OPC UA or XCP, data can be stored in a time series database. It is then provided to SCADA Systems using the standard interfaces mentioned above.
Off-the-shelf Dewesoft X data acquisition software with a series of supported industry-standard interfaces makes IOLITE the perfect choice for even the most price-sensitive measurement and control tasks.
Main Features of the Industrial Data Acquisition System
- DISTRIBUTABLE AND SCALABLE: With a wide variety of amplifiers with different channel count per module allows perfect channel distribution for monitoring. Systems can be daisy chained together with 100m distance between the modules. Due to the short sensor cable length it provides a great signal.
- HIGH-QUALITY SIGNAL CONDITIONING: IOLITE features high-end analogue amplifiers that offer excellent signal conditioning. Plus, up to 50 kHz sampling rate.
- GREAT PRICE/PERFORMANCE: IOLITE offers a great price/performance ratio. Also, it is suitable for monitoring and various industrial applications. Standard RJ45 cabling reduces cabling costs.
- PERFECT SYNCHRONISATION: Units are perfectly synchronized with each other. They can also use external timing sources like GPS for precise synchronization of dislocated units.
- STANDARD INTERFACES: IOLITE devices are standard EtherCAT slave devices. Compatible with any EtherCAT master controller. Therefore, when connected to Dewesoft X software, retransmit functionality ensures no samples are lost during measurement.
- DEDICATED STRUCTURAL MONITORING DEVICE: Looking for a dedicated structural health monitoring system? The IOLITEi 3xMEMS is a device the features an integrated low noise triaxial MEMS accelerometer for this application.
- DEDICATED MACHINE CONDITION MONITORING DEVICE: The IOLITE 2xASI is an integrated distributed DAQ Device. Designed for vibration, temperature and angle measurement in machine condition monitoring.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: The easy-to-use but rich in functionality, award-winning Dewesoft X Data Acquisition Software is included. All software upgrades are free forever. No hidden licensing or maintenance costs.
Single or Multi-Channel Versions
IOLITE® Modular Industrial DAQ Systems come in single and multi-channel versions.
IOLITE® Modular Single Channel Device
Firstly, the single channel device provides a 24 bit ADC with a sampling rate of 40 kS/s and is IP20 rated. With a small footprint making it ideal for installation in tight spaces.
IOLITE® Modular Multi Channel Device
Firstly, the multi-channel modules use a 24-bit ADC with a 20 kS/s sampling rate per channel. The modules can be mounted on a standard DIN rail mount. However, they will require an external 9-48 V DC power supply that can be daisy chained from module to module.
Finally, for more information on the IOLITE Modular Industrial DAQ System, contact us. Or for online technical specifications on the single and multi channel devices, click more information.
|More Information||Contact Us|