The ITS Model 6075B is a IRIG B Timecode display.
Firstly, it decodes and displays the IRIG B Serial Timecode and operates as a countdown clock. The display brightness is adjustable via a rear pane potentiometer. If there is a loss of serial timecode input, the displayed columns flash at a 1 Hz rate to alert the operator that it is running off an internal clock.
Secondly, the 6075B is housed in an aluminium enclosure. It measures 53.98 cm wide by 10.16cm high by 4.45cm deep. All controls, connectors and indicators are pm the rear panel. Included with the 6075B, is a windows based GUI which provides remote control via the RS-232 port. The product is powered by 12V DC or 100 to 240VAC 50/60Hz with included power supply.
Features of the IRIG B Timecode Display 6075B include:
- Decodes NASA 36 or IRIG B Serial Timecode
- Nine digit time display, 2.3” High LED Characters
- Internal TCXO clock maintains timing in the event of a loss of serial timecode input
- Serial RS-232 control input
- As well as Non volatile memory retains set up in the event of power failure
- Offset feature allows different time zones to be displayed from common timecode input
- Multimode Countdown Clock
Finally, for further information, contact us.
Lastly, EON Instrumentation purchased the ITS Product line of HD-SDI and Analog Video Inserters, Time Code Generators & Displays, Video Recorders, Encoders and Controllers. Firstly, this will expand their current Video System Architecture product line to include flight test through mission system production. Also, manufactured and customised under EON’s AS9100D Quality System in the USA