The ITS Janus Time Engine Master Controller (JTEMC), Model 1412413 is a PTP Grandmaster clock.
Firstly, when synchronized to the internal GPS, this product may be set to perform as a local PTP Master Clock. This is in accordance with IEEE Standard 1588 V2 default profile. This allows the connection and synchronization of up to 10 devices on its network. However, it can also perform as a PTP Master Clock when externally synchronized to a 1PPS or IRIG B 00x (DCLS) timecode signal. By using the embedded webserver, the references such as GPS, 1PPS, or IRIG B may be set in priority order. This enables an automatic switchover if the current time reference signal is lost. This model prevents unlocked drift of less than 36 uS/Hr if signal is momentarily lost. It also may be used as a PTP Ordinary Clock and can synchronize up to 10 PTPV2 slaves with a sync packet rate from 1/128 seconds to 128/seconds in 15 steps.
Synchronization to PTP is achieved through the 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port which supports DHCP and fixed IP address connections. A Time of Day Clock is also provided which is used to set the time master at power up. The Janus Timecode Generator is an OEM PC Board that is compliant with PC104 specifications and input power is + 12VDC at less than 5 watts. ITS offer a range of optional daughter I/O cards which provide time code signals to synchronize other devices, phase locked and programmable frequency outputs. They also offer ODM design services to deliver custom I/O daughter cards to meet your specific applications.
Features of the PTP Grandmaster Clock 1412413 include:
- PTP Master Clock with IEEE1588V2 default profile and mode setting 12 Channel GPS Receiver including active GPS patch antenna
- Reference Synchronization to External NTP Server or PTP Master Clock
- Internal GPS Reference Synchronization
- Any external IRIG B12x, format x=2-7 with External 1PPS clock reference synchronization
- Time of day battery backed up clock 10/100/1000
- Ethernet Control status interface providing up to 10 concurrent client connections
- Plus Webserver to allow adjustments to all settings, display time and status
For more information, contact us.
EON Instrumentation purchased the ITS Product line of HD-SDI and Analog Video Inserters, Time Code Generators & Displays, Video Recorders, Encoders and Controllers. Firstly, this will expand their current Video System Architecture product line to include flight test through mission system production. All ITS products are manufactured and customised under EON’s AS9100D Quality System in the USA