The Alta Data NLINE-T1553 is an Inline-MIL-STD 1553 Thunderbolt interface. Firstly, this 1553 product is embedded directly into the Thunderbolt cable assembly. It contains controls for 1-2 channels of 1553 BC, RT and BM functions via a Thunderbolt USB-C connection. Therefore, when paired with AltaAPI™ Software and advanced signal capture o-scope capabilities, it offers 1553 functionality and easy of deployment into aerospace platforms.
Secondly, the NLINE-T1553 offers many integration options. Such as taking an application developed for desktops or servers and use the same application on a lap top with an NLINE-T1553. There is signal capture, which helps o-scope capability built in to hep troubleshoot cabling and cyber security issues.
Due to portability, customers can use the exact same application code as used with a PCIe card that can also be used with the NLINE. Allowing a choice of using a PCIe card slot or an external device using USB-C cable.
Features of the MIL-STD-1553 In-line Thunderbolt Interface NLINE-T1553 include:
- Thunderbolt 3, PCIe Interface (USB-C) with 1-2 Dual Redundant, Independent MIL-STD-1553 Buses (channels) Built in the Cable (NLINE)
- Same Full Features as PCIe Interface Cards, Including Hardware Interrupts!
- Signal Capture on First 1553 Channel – Troubleshoot Cables – Analyzer for Cyber Threats
- As well as Windows and x86 Linux Support
- USB-C (host side) & Quick-Disconnect Lemo Connector (1553 side). Optional 1553 Cable Assemblies with/without AUX (Clock/Trigger) Signals
- Custom 38999 Assemblies Available – Ideal for Lab or Deployed Applications
- IRIG-B RX Decode. RX MIL-STD-1760 RT Addressing
- USB C Thunderbolt 3 (1xPCIe) 7 Watt Max – Normal for Thunderbolt 3
- Plus Parts Temp (C): -55 to +120 Storage, 0 to +55 Commercial Operating
- Transmit Inhibit Optional – Flash Disable Secure Mem Optional
Finally, for more information, contact us.