The Acromag XMC610 Series is a Quad-port GbE NIC Card. Firstly, it provides up to four independent gigabit Ethernet interface ports. These modules offer a high-density, high-performance solution for network interface applications over fibre or copper media.
XMC611: RJ45 Connectors
XMC612: SFP Connectors
XMC613: Rear I/O Connectors
Features of the Quad-port GbE NIC Card XMC610 include:
- Four independent 1-gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Industry-leading Intel I350 Ethernet controller
- Front or rear I/O access (RJ45, SFP, or P16)
- XMC PCIe x4 Gen 2 interface
- Up to 5Gbps bus speed per lane
- Supports fibre optic or copper media
- 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates
- 3.3V low power design
- -40 to 85°C operation
- Linux®, Windows®, and VxWorks® support
- CE compliant.
Intel I350 Features
- IEEE 802.3 Auto-negotiation – Automatic link configuration for speed, duplex, & flow control.
- IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS Precision Timing – Time-stamping and synchronization of time sensitive applications. Distribute common time to connected devices.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) – Power consumption is reduced by approximately 50% during idle state.
- DMA Coalescing – Reduces platform power consumption by coalescing, aligning, and synchronizing DMA transfers. Enables synchronizing port activity & power management of memory, CPU, and other internal circuitry.
- 8 Tx and Rx Queue Pairs per Port – Supports VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
- Flexible Port Partitioning (PCI-SIG SR-IOV) – Up to 32 Virtual Functions (VFs) appear as Ethernet Controllers in Linux OSes that can be assigned to VMs, Kernel processes, or teamed using Linux Bonding Drivers.
- TCP/UDP, IPv4/IPv6 Checksum Offloads – Extended Tx descriptors provide increased offload capabilities.
- Jumbo Frame Packet Support – Improves system performance related to handling of network data on multiprocessor systems.
For more information, contact us.