The Acromag TT231 is a RTD Input Two-Wire Transmitter.
Firstly, it accepts 100 ohm PT RTD or 0-900 ohm inputs. Producing a 4-20mA sink/source output where power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three wire connection.
Secondly, to prevent group loop error between a grounded PC and a grounded input signal, Acromag recommends use of a USB isolator. Setup and calibration are easy. It has a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag’s Windows configuration software.
Finally, with advanced signal processing capabilities, variable input range and USB programming make this instrument a versatile temperature measurement device. Therefore, it can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate across a wide temperature range with very low drift. It features RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT and surge protection as well as low radiated emissions.
Other features of the RTD Input Two-Wire Transmitter TT231 include:
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Flexible RTD or linear resistance input ranges (any 100 ohm Pt RTD with 375-393 alpha)
- Space-saving 12.5mm unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- As well as high accuracy, linearity, stability, and reliability
- Advanced analog signal conditioning
- ASIC eliminates digitisation errors
- Low temperature drift (<80ppm/°C)
- Also supports sink or source output wiring
- Programmable over/under-range limits
- Selectable upscale or downscale operation for sensor errors and lead-break detection
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (50g) and vibration (5g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class I Div 2, ATEX / IECEx Zone 2 approvals
Finally, for more information, contact us.