The G-Link-200 is a Rugged Wireless Accelerometer (node) manufactured by Lord Sensing. Firstly, it has an onboard triaxial accelerometer. Most importantly, this enables high resolution data acquisition with extremely low noise and drift. Secondly, the derived vibration parameters provide suggestions. For instance this provides long term monitoring of key performance indicators whilst maximising battery life.
LORD Sensing Wireless Sensor Networks are ideal for test and measurement, remote monitoring, system performance analysis and embedded applications.
Nodes can be programmed easily. Finally, this enables continuous, periodic burst or event triggered sampling with the SensorConnect Software. Also the optional cloud based SensorCloud software optimises data aggregation, analysis, presentation and alerts for sensor data from remote networks.
Finally, Metromatics provides outstanding local customer and technical support in Australia.
In short, for more information on this product range, please contact us.
Rugged Wireless Accelerometer – G-Link-200 Highlights
- Integrated 3-axis high performance accelerometer
- DC to 1KHz bandwidth
- Also an adjustable input range
- ±2/4/8G (G-Link-200-8G)
- ±10/20/40G (G-Link-200-40G)
- Extremely low noise density
- 25 µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-8G)
- 80 µg/√Hz (G-Link-200-40G)
- Programmable high- and low-pass digital filters
- On-board temperature sensor (+/- 0.25°C)
- Tilt (±1° accuracy, <0.1° precision)
- Also an adjustable sampling rate up to 4 kHz
- Continuous, periodic burst, or event-triggered operation
- LXRS protocol allows lossless data collection, scalable network size, and node synchronisation of ±50 µs
- For example, output acceleration waveform data, tilt, and/or derived vibration parameters (Velocity, Amplitude, Crest Factor)
- Datalogging up to 8 million data points
- Wireless range up to 1km
- –40 to +85 °C operating temperature range
Consequently, inside the Package of the G-Link-200 Wireless Rugged Accelerometer: IP-67 Weatherproof enclosure, Stainless Steel Base, ¼ 28 UNF mounting hole or optional magnetic base, 3 on-board ½ AA 3.6V LiSOCL2 batteries