The Acromag 655T 656T is a Thermocouple mV Input Loop-Power Transmitter.
Firstly, these models accept universal thermocouple and millivolt input signals, provide isolation and output proportional DC current signals. Single channel units (655T) are ideal for panel shops and end users who require high density signal conditioners that cover a broad range of temperature measurement applications.
Secondly, both models provide high voltage input isolation. Output and power circuits share a common. On dual channel unit (656T) each channel operates independently, with inputs isolated from each other to prevent interaction between channels.
Thirdly, Setup and calibration are quickly achieved. Firstly, select the input type with simple DIP Switch. Then, set your zero/full scale output values using toggle switch on the front panel. This will allow you to increase or decrease the signal until the desired value is on your voltmeter. The toggles make it easy to calibrate proportional or inverse response in seconds.
Features of the Thermocouple mV Input Loop-Power Transmitter 655T 656T includes:
- Selectable thermocouple input types offer flexibility to fit many applications.
- DIP switch-configuration and self-ranging technologies speed installation without pots, jumpers, or software.
- Linearizer function provides an output that is linear to the temperature or millivolt signal.
- Isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Toggle-switch calibration simplifies field adjustments for faster and easier maintenance.
- Configuration lockout safety feature prevents tampering and accidental changes.
- Reverse-acting output capability enables inverse proportional control signals.
- Dual channel model saves space and reduces equipment costs.
- CJC control only requires a millivolt source to calibrate modules
- High-resolution sigma-delta A/D converters deliver superior accuracy for reliable measurements.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 75°C
Finally, Contact us for more information.