The Acromag VPX4810 are VPX Carrier Cards for XMC or PMC Modules.
Firstly, these 3U mezzanine carrier cards provide a simple and cost-effective solution for interfacing a PMC or XMC Module to a VPX Computer System. The carrier card routes power and bus signals to a plug-in mezzanine module through the VPX card slot connector. Acromag supply a range of Industrial I/O and configurable FPGA modules.
However, other suppliers’ products are also supported. Compatible VITA65 module / slot profiles: MOD3-PER-1F-16.3.2-2 / SLT3-PER-1F-14.3.2 MOD3-PAY-1D-16.2.6-11 / SLT3-PAY-1D-14.2.6
Features of the VPX Carrier Cards for XMC or PMC Modules VPX4810 include:
- Half-length PCI card
- 3U VPX carrier board delivers 25W of power to one PMC/XMC site
- PMC/XMC site uses 64-bit, 66/133MHz PLX technology with a PCIe to PCI-X bridge
- PCIe bus 8-lane Gen 1 or 2 interface backplane connection
- Supports standard PMC/XMC modules (IEEE 1386.1)
- Conforms to VPX VITA 46.0, 46.4 and 46.9 specifications and optionally VITA 48
- Supports front or rear panel PMC/XMC I/O
- Supports 64 I/O lines (P14, VITA 46.9) via the P2 VPX connector
- 3.3V PCI-X signalling PMC site
- +12V and –12V provided to PMC/XMC site
- Monitors FRU information and module temperature
Finally, for more information, contact us.