The WOLF Model XMC-A2000E-VO is a XMC GPU Module. Firstly, data can be routed to NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU for processing, encoding or AI. Then it can be output via DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI or PCIe x 8.
Secondly, due to an improvement in the manufacturing process of the GPU, there have been significant power improvements. Leading to 144GFLOPS/W, which is three times the performance per slot compared to previous generations.
Thirdly, WOLF implemented it’s advanced cooling technology on this module. Moving heat using a low weight, high efficiency path away from the GPU.
Finally, for more information, contact us.
Features of the XMC GPU Module XMC-A2000E-VO include:
- NVIDIA RTX GA107, 2560 CUDA cores, 80 Tensor cores, 20 RT cores, peak performance 8.25 TFLOPS*
- Up to 4 simultaneous video outputs
- DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI supported
- 8 GB GDDR6 memory, 128 Bit, 192 GB/s max
- Configurable operating power, 25W to 80W
- *Peak performance requires the highest power configuration mode
- DisplayPort 1.4 digital video outputs
- support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) video
- 4K at 120Hz/5K at 60Hz, with 10-bit colour depth
- DVI and HDMI support
- Ampere GPGPU parallel processing support:
- CUDA® Toolkit 11, CUDA Compute capability 8.6
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 80 Tensor Cores (3rd Gen), 34/66 TOPS (dense/sparse)
- 20 Ray Tracing cores (2nd Gen)
- NVENC (7th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
- PCI Express Gen4/Gen3
- Linux and Windows drivers available