- Are you looking for ways in weeding out potential sources of error in a thermocouple to transmitter connections measurement system?
- Do you need help in properly selecting and applying the components commonly used to connect thermocouples to instruments?
- Keen for an understanding on the three basic laws of thermocouples?
Whitepaper: Minimising Measurement Error when making Thermocouple to Transmitter Connections.
Look no further! Our friends at Acromag have released a new white paper. It reviews the best practices to use when making thermocouple connections to minimise potential measurement errors in your application.
Topics Discussed include
- The Background of Thermocouples
- Building a Thermocouple
- Three Fundamental Principles of Thermocouples
- The Cold Junction and Cold Junction Compensation
- Connection Materials
- Thermocouple Extension Wire and Cable
- Thermocouple Sensor Wiring and Wire Routing
- A Review of Best Practices When Making Thermocouple Connections
- Important Principles to Keep in Mind
or contact us for more information.