1-2 Ch MIL-STD-1553 Bus Card MPCIE2-1553 Overview
The Alta Data MPCIE-1553 is a 1-2 Ch MIL-STD-1553 Bus Card and is often referred to as 1553 bus analyzer. It’s built with cutting-edge features that make this bus monitor both versatile and user-friendly.
- Core Technology: Uses 32-bit FPGA protocol engine technology, known as AltaCore-1553.
- Software Integration: Comes with AltaAPI multi-layered software for fast and portable integrations.
- Flexible message framing and sub framing.
- Advanced BC Control operations that include transmission scheduling.
- Functions like RT, monitoring, playback, and signal generation.
- Available in dual-function (BC/Mon or multi-rt/Monitor) and full-function (BC, mRT, and mon) configurations.
- Playback and signal generation are exclusive to BC operations, while waveform capture is solely for monitor operations.
- The first channel is equipped with signal capture circuitry, useful for cable troubleshooting and cyber modelling.
Highlighted Features of the 1-2 Ch MIL-STD-1553 Bus Card:
- 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels.
- Single Lane Full-Mini PCI Express Type F2.
- Supports Commercial & Extended Temperatures.
- Compatibility: 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL.
- 1 MByte, 32-bit High-Speed RAM per Channel.
- Dual Function Model: BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon.
- Full Function Model: BC/Mon and mRT(1-32)/Mon.
- Advanced BC Framing, SubFraming, and Aperiodic functions.
- Various test modes: Start-up, Loop-Back, User, and Periodic BIT.
- Dual Temperature Sensors.
- Full TX Loop-Back Verification for BC and RT.
- Digital Signal Generator for Bi-Phase Testing.
- Full Error Injection Capability.
- Complete RT Protocol Validation Support.
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI.
- Check with the Factory for the latest VxWorks/RTOS.
- Supports Avionics and RS-485 Discrete.
For more details or support, please reach out to our team.