The WOLF Model VPX3U-AD2000E-FGX2-IO is a 3U VPX Embedded GPU with a WOLF FGX-2 IO Module. Firstly, since it is based on the NVIDIA RTX™ architecture it includes CUDA Cores for parallel processing and Tensor cores for AI accelerated computing. In addition, it uses 3rd gen. Ray Tracing (RT) cores providing it superbly accurate visual rendering.
Secondly, the Ada GPU uses a new NVIDIA custom manufacturing process that automatically increases efficiency. For example, the CUA and Tensor cores operate at higher clock frequencies at the same power. Therefore, delivering more performance per watt compared to WOLF’s previous generation of products.
Thirdly, WOLF realises to unlock the best performance you need the best cooling capability. That is why WOLF’s advanced cooling technology moves heat using a low weight, highly efficient path from the GPU die to the wedge locks.
Finally, the WOLF FGX2 provides video conversion for formats that are not known to the GPU. Such as SDI, ARINC 818 and CVBS formats.
Finally, for more information on the 3U VPX GPU Module with Video formats, contact us.
Features of the 3U VPX GPU Module with Video formats VPX3U-AD2000E-FGX2-IO includes:
- Ada GPGPU Parallel processing with CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9, CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraries, OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, Open GL 4.6, Open GL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 96 Tensor Cores (4th Gen.)
- 24 Ray Tracing Cores (3rd Gen.)
- NVENC (8th Gen.) and NVDEC (5th Gen.) with up to 8 K video encoding hardware decoding support
- Video inputs/outputs with 2x 12G-SDI or ARINC 818 Inputs; 2x CVBS inputs; 4x 12G-SDI or ARINC 818 outputs. Optional DP 1.4 output with support for 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz with 10-bit colour depth and Optional DVI or HDMI output
- IPMI System Management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDM support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Windows and Linux drivers
- Ada GPU support requires one of the following host CPUs: Intel H/HX/P/PX/S/U Class, AMD H/HS/U Class
- High level of ruggedisation
- Conduction Cooled
- Operating Temperature -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave) 10G peak, 5-2000Hz
- Shock 40G peak
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned profile support 14.6.11 or SOSA legacy payload slot profile 14.2.3