The WOLF VPX3U-P2000E-SDI-4IO (WOLF-1110) is a 3U VPX Graphics and Video Card.
Firstly, the video data can be routed to the Pascal GPU for processing and encoding. It can then be output into several formats. Such as up to four 3G-SDI, CVBS/STANAG and optional output to DisplayPort, HDMI or DVI.
Secondly, this module is designed specifically for harsh environments encountered by the Defence and Aerospace Industries. Designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests.
Key Features of the 3U VPX Graphics and Video Card VPX3U-P2000E-SDI-4IO are:
- NVIDIA GP107, 2.3 TFLOPS,
- GPGPU Engine Meets Defence and Aerospace specifications with WOLF Chip Down Design
- Up to four 3G-SDI Inputs plus four outputs
- Up to four analog inputs and outputs
- 4GB GGDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™
- DMA Operating Power configurable hard cap 40-60W
The rugged graphics switch module performs in rugged environments and is available in a Air-Cooled or Conduction Cooled versions. Operating in temperatures from -40° to +85°C, exposed to 10G peak vibrations and survive shock of 30G (Air Cooled) or 40G (Conduction Cooled).
Metromatics proudly offers local customer sales, technical support and service for this product in Australia and New Zealand. Contact us.