The WOLF VPX3U-P5200E-VO (WOLF-1116) is a 3U VPX Graphics and Video Card.
Firstly, the Quadro Pascal can provide up to 8.7 TFLOPS with 2560 CUDA Cores for parallel processing.
Secondly, it features the WOLF Chip down design and has been designed to pass MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 environmental tests. It supports VPX REDI (VITA 48) and OpenVPX (VITA 65) which is configurable and compatible through its PCIe Switch.
Key Features of the 3U VPX Graphics and Video Card VPX3U-P5200E-VO are:
- NVIDIA P5200E, 8.7 TFLOPS, GPGPU/Inference Chip down
- WOLF Design and fabrication meets military and aerospace specifications
- 4 independent DisplayPort 1.4 outputs
- 16GB GDDR5 memory with NVIDIA GPUDirect™
- DMA Operating Power 40-150W
The rugged graphics switch module performs in rugged environments and is available in a Air-Cooled or Conduction Cooled versions. Operating in temperatures from -40° to +85°C, exposed to 10G peak vibrations and survive shock of 30G (Air Cooled) and 40G (Conduction Cooled).
Metromatics proudly offers local customer sales, technical support and service for this product in Australia and New Zealand. Contact us.