The Acromag ES2117 provides 48-Channel Ethernet Discrete I/O modules.
Firstly, modules are isolated. There are 32 DC Inputs and 16 AC/DC Outputs. Secondly, communication is via 10/100Base-T(X) and 100Base-FX Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol. Acromag i2o peer to peer technology is also available with Modbus. A power requirement of 18 to 36V DC (redundancy ready) is required. Certification approvals include: UL/cUL Class 1, Division 2, ABCD.
Features of the 48-Channel Ethernet Discrete I/O Modules ES2117 include:
- Stacked mounting produces I/O in a very small footprint to save panel space.
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication: Inputs to one unit automatically update outputs on another over Ethernet link.
- Event-driven updates transmit data in less than 5mS between peers with i2o.
- As well as automatic change of state detection: Inputs detect quick momentary changes of state that occur between polling.
- Fully isolated between all circuits: Inputs, outputs, alarm, network ports, enclosure, and power are isolated from each other for safety and noise immunity.
- Channel-to channel input isolation: Inputs provide high or low-side sensing for AC or DC circuits.
- Logic inversion (i2o only): Active high inputs can switch remote peer-to-peer outputs on or off. Event-driven updates transmit data in less than 10ms between peers with i2o.
- 10 Modbus TCP/IP sockets/sessions: Multiple masters can talk to an EtherStax unit at the same time.
- Local alarm function: Dedicated failsafe relay is controlled via watchdog timer and link-loss conditions.
- Heavy-duty 2A relays: 16 SPST outputs provide high/low-side 2A switching up to 250V AC or 110V DC.
- Programmable outputs: Normally open relays are configurable to energize or de-energize on power-up.
- Built-in slave relays: Inputs can control outputs on same unit to provide slave relay interface.
- Self-test checks I/O operation: Unit checks internal I/O communication and allows verification via web browser.
- Watchdog timers: Communication fault sends output to a pre-defined state or holds the last value.
Finally, for more information, contact us.