The Acromag IP330A is an Industry Pack Analog Input Module with a 16 bit A/D Converter. It monitors 16 differential or 32 single ended input channels. The IP330A has many features to improve your overall system throughput rate. You can scan all channels or define a subset for more frequent sampling. Burst mode scans selected channels at the maximum conversion rate. Uniform mode performs conversions at user-defined intervals.
Both modes can scan continuously, or execute a single cycle upon receiving a trigger. “Mailbox” memory allows the CPU to read the latest data in 32 storage buffer registers without interrupting the A/D converter.
Features of the Analog Input Module with 16-bit A/D IP330A include:
- “Mailbox” memory eliminates scanning interruptions for optimum throughput.
- Data register indicates new and missed (overwritten) data values in the mailbox.
- Programmable interrupts simplify data acquisition by providing greater control.
- 16-bit A/D converter (ADC)
- 5µS conversion time (200KHz)
- 16 differential or 32 single-ended inputs (±5V, ±10V, 0-5V, and 0-10V input ranges)
- Individual channel mailbox with one or two storage buffer registers per channel
- Programmable scan control
- Four scanning modes
- User-programmable interval timer
- External trigger input and output
- Programmable gain for individual channels
- Post-conversion interrupts 0 to 70°C (IP330A) or -40 to 85°C (IP330AE model)
Finally, for more information, contact us.