The AP220 is 12-Bit DAC Voltage Output Analog Mezzanine Module.
Firstly, the AP220 is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
The AP220 contains 16 channels of voltage outputs. It can be used with a carrier that holds two AcroPack AP modules. Therefore, up to 32 voltage outputs can be obtained from a single card cage slot. The AP220 modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It is the same width as the mPCIe board and a down facing 100 pin Samtec connector will mate with the carrier card. There are six Independent Software selectable output ranges as well as capabilities to monitor the status of each output of the AP220.
For more information, contact us.
Features of AP220 Analog Mezzanine Module
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- Independent 12-bit D/A converters per channel
- Mix and match countless I/O combinations in a single slot
- Software and Diagnostics
- Built in calibration coefficients
- Independent selectable output ranges
- Output reset to 0 volts
- Double buffered DACS allows new data to be written to each channel before the trigger updates the outputs
- Alarm functions
- Wide Temperature range
- Suitable for PCIe, VPX and XMC Carriers
- Linux®, Windows® and VXWorks® support