The Acromag AP560A Series is a CAN bus interface module that four independent CAN Bus Channels.
Firstly, the AP560A Series is based on the Acromag AcroPack® product line, which has a PCIe interface format. AcroPack® offers products in a compact size, at a low cost with the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack Modules in a rugged form factor. Also they are RoHS compliant.
Secondly, this module offers an effective solution for avionics and other applications using the CAN 2.0A/B specification. This is because the controller is configured to comply with both ARINC 825 and CAN Aerospace Standards. Due to its high channel density and level of isolation, this module is suited in a variety of challenging environments.
The AP560A modules are 70mm long and only 19.05mm longer than a full length mini PCIe card. It contains a down facing connector which internally routes I/O signals through the carrier card to secure field connectors. Therefore, eliminating loose cables and increasing reliability.
Features of the Independent CAN Bus Interface Module AP560A includes:
- Four isolated CAN channels
- H13111 CAN bus controller with high-speed ADM3053 CAN transceiver
- 1000V isolation, channel-to-channel and channel-to-host
- ISO 11898 compliance for Part A (11-bit) and Part B extended (29-bit) arbitration IDs
- CAN 2.0A/B protocol with programmable bit rate up to 1Mbit/sec. ISO 11898-5 compliant
- Configurable to support ARINC 825 and CANaerospace Standards
- Standard, Extended and Remote frames supported
- 8 maskable identifier filters
- Filtering on ID and first two data bytes for both Standard and Extended Identifiers
- Monitor (Listen-only) mode
- 8-message Transmit and Receive FIFOs
- Internal 16-bit free running counter for time tagging of transmitted or received messages
- Re-transmission disable capability
Finally, for more information, contact us.