Acromag’s 260A is a DC Current Input Limit Alarm Module.
Firstly, it accepts a 4 to 20mA DC Input to provide a single mechanical relay output. The 4.5V DC is from input loop power and the Hi/Lo fail safe option trips alarm above or below the set-point.
Secondly, alarm relays are ideal for local fail-safe alarming with existing process transmitters. They are easily installed on a process loop because they do not require an additional power supply and feature a very low voltage burden. A long list of features allows the 260A to adapt to most applications.
Features of the DC Current Input Limit Alarm 260A include:
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise
- Loop-power design and low 4.5V DC voltage drop enable easy installation
- As well as hi/lo fail-safe option trips alarms above or below set-point
- Automatic or manual reset option permits latching alarms
- Adjustable set-point (4 to 24mA) handles more applications
- LED gives visual indication of alarm status
- Six dead band levels (DIP switch select) offer further flexibility 50mS response time delivers fast alarm notification
- Also a compact, 2.54 cm wide housing uses less space for easier installation
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 75°C
- DIN rail G or T mount
- No certification/approval required
Contact us for more information.