The Acromag 841T is a DC Frequency / Pulse Input Transmitter.
Firstly, this transmitter accepts 0 to 50KHz, 0 to 65535 pulses Inputs. It them provides 0 to 20mA DC, 0 to 10V DC Output using 10-36V DC Power. The transmitter software provides pulse counter, signal averaging and optional limit alarm functions.
Secondly, each unit offers a selection of input and output ranges, as well as several signal conditioning options. This flexibility enables a single IntelliPack to handle a broad range of applications. As your needs change, you can easily reconfigure the unit for different ranges or functions.
Setup is very easy. IntelliPack modules are configurable quickly with the user-friendly Windows software program. Field adjustments are simple with the module’s front-panel push-buttons and status LEDs. Once configured, IntelliPacks operate independent of any host computer.
Features of the DC Frequency / Pulse Input Transmitter 841T includes:
- High-resolution Sigma-Delta A/D converter delivers high accuracy with low noise
- Advanced micro-controller provides intelligent signal processing power for linearization, averaging, and square root computations
- Windows 7 or newer software configuration speeds setup and replacement
- Multi-purpose inputs and outputs reduce spare stock requirements
- Relay output option provides local limit alarm capability
Contact us for more information.