The Acromag 951EN and 952EN are Ethernet Analog & Discrete IO Modules.
The 951EN is a Combo Module with Analog current inputs. Where as the 952EN is a Combo Module with Analog voltage inputs.
Firstly, the 3-way isolation improves system performance. The discrete I/O provide monitoring and control of the on/off, high/low or open/close functions of industrial devices. Tandem I/O provides output level control and status verification in one unit. Also, the i2o function enables inputs on one module write directly to outputs on another module. However, this is only available on the Modbus TCP/IP communication only.
Features of the Ethernet Analog & Discrete IO Modules 951EN 952EN include:
- Standard web browser configuration
- EtherNet/IP or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps negotiation
- I2o functionality enables direct input to output communication without a network controller (only available with Modbus TCP/IP)
- Economical multi function, multi channel stand alone module
- High resolution 16 bit sigma delta A/D and D/A converters ensure precise measurements
- Monitor and control a wide variety of devices with 0-35V DC Solid State Logic Interface
- Also discrete I/O channels are individually configurable as inputs or outputs in any combination
- Bi-directional discrete I/O facilitates read back monitoring of the output state
- As well as built in 5.6 ohm pull down SIP resistors
- Selectable failsafe modes (0% off, last state or pre defined) prevent unsafe conditions
- Space saving packaging with pluggable terminals
- Wide operational temperature ideal for harsh environments -25 to 70°C
- Approvals CE/ATEX marked, UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D, Ethernet IP and Modbus TCP conformance tested.
Finally, for more information, contact us.