The Acromag 993EN are Ethernet Analog Input Modules.
The 993EN-4016 is the industrial version.
Whilst, the 993EN-4C16 is the commercial model.
The difference being the industrial version operates in a wider temperature range -40 to 70°C. It is 0.5% more accurate, has more industry approvals and contains a totalizer.
Features of the Ethernet Analog Input Modules 993EN include:
- High Resolution 16-bit A/D Card
- 8mS scanning of all channels 3 way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable integration/totalization function with non volatile registers
- Dual format 16/32 bit data registers
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Configurable sample averaging
- Automatic calibration and self test
- User adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy function for quicker set up
Finally, for more information, contact us.