Systems Integration Plus (SIP) specialise in the manufacture of a High Bandwidth Data Recorder for high speed capture, storage and processing in Defence & Aerospace Applications.
Firstly, the system is mounted in a single 4U rackmount chassis. The enclosure can include a FPGA based high speed data input. As well as the 10TB Fusion-io at data rates of over 1GB per second. Data sample scan be time stamped using input from the systems IRIG Card. Also captured data can be moved to a local RAID system. With up to eight 4TB removable hard drives. Therefore, providing a total drive capacity of 32TB.
Secondly, the motherboard has two six-core 3.46GHz Xeon Processors. As well as up to 288GB of main memory for maximum data collection and processing power.
Other features of High Bandwidth Data Recorder includes:
Rackmount Computer System consisting of:
- SIP-SM400 Chassis 4U
- 2 x front USB 2.0
- Removable drive bays
- Locking front door with removable air filters
- Temperature / fan monitor
- Slide rails
- 920W or greater redundant power supply
- Supermicro Dual Xeon Motherboard
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet Ports
- 6 x USB 2.0 Ports
- On-board Video
- RAID Controller for Data drives
- Up to 8 SAS / SATA 6Gb/s drives
- Solid State System Drive
- Symmetricom IRIG timing card with D to BNC Adaptor
- Quad-Channel 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Host Bus Adaptor
- Fusion-io ioDrive Duor
- Linux or Windows 64-bit operating system
- High speed FPGA based data input (customer supplied)
- Other high speed data acquisition and GPGPU’s can be installed.
Finally, for more information, contact us.