Aerospace Bus Monitoring allows you to decode and visualise data from ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553, IRIG CHAPTER 10, iNET and IRIG Chapter 4 PCM telemetry data interfaces.
Main Features of Aerospace Bus Monitoring
- IRIG CHAPTER 10 SUPPORT: Dewesoft offers telemetry standard IRIG Chapter 10 support to decode and visualise all streams in Chapter 10 file or live Ethernet feed. Like embedded PCM, Video, Analogue, Ethernet, GPS, ARINC-429, and MIL-STD-1553.
- PCM TELEMETRY FRAME SYNC: Dewesoft PCM FS2 instrument is a dual frame sync IRIG Class II decommutator with up to 40 MBit data rates.
- ARINC-429 AND MIL-STD-1553: Dewesoft can directly connect and decode data from these standard aerospace bus systems.
- iNET TELEMETRY INTERFACE: Dewesot can directly connect and decode data from iNET which is foreseen as the telemetry of the future.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, the award-winning DEWESoft X3 software works with all these interfaces. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs. Bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage and analysis capabilities.
SIRIUS PCM-FS2 is a dual channel PCM telemetry processor (Frame Sync/IRIG Class II Decommutator) with maximum stream rate of 40 Mbit/second. Multiple units can be daisy-chained together to increase channel count.
The small size of PCM-FS2 allows for great mobility. Bring it together with your laptop for a flight line checkout or combine it with SIRIUS DAQ instrument and SBOX data logger to allow real-time process and visualisation of telemetry data. The solution gives the ultimate flexibility to the engineer to solve their mission requirements.
Dewesoft software also supports Ulyssix Tarsus cards if additional bit sync is required.
Chapter 10 analyser
Dewesoft provides complete software-based Chapter 10 analyser. The solution offers the capability to record and playback IRIG-106 Chapter 10 files. Dewesoft can interface with Chapter 10 ethernet packets in real-time consisting of:
- PCM Data (unpacked, packed and throughput)
- MIL-1553 and ARINC-429 bus data
- Ethernet & UART channels
- Analogue and Ethernet data
- TMATS (setup channel)
- Timing (absolute time)
Ability to record data in throughput, packed, and unpacked modes gives the user the mission flexibility needed in the telemetry market. The solution also offers to record IRIG Chapter 10 files or ethernet packets from raw PCM stream.
ARINC-429 and MIL-STD-1553
Dewesoft directly supports multiple ARINC-429 and MIL-STD-1553 interfaces using AltaDT hardware.
Dewesoft can capture, filter, decode, display and record bus data traffic. In addition to reading and storing bus data, it can also transmit data to the bus.
iNET telemetry interface
Dewesoft can capture and decode data using iNET network packet protocol. After fifty years of successful use of IRIG Chapter 4 telemetry iNET is a very good candidate for next generation of telemetry solutions.
Dewesoft complies with the TTC NPD data packet protocol version 3 which evolves towards compatibility with the iNET standard for network packet protocols.
Dewesoft can operate by capturing the iNET data from a local UDP port or by joining the specified multicast address and capturing a multicast iNET data stream.
Synchronisation of the PCM Telemetry System
All the data from different aerospace interfaces are perfectly synchronised in Dewesoft X software. With other data sources like analogue, digital, video, CAN and others.
Therefore, whatever your measurement application is, Dewesoft can perfectly combine all your data.
For more information, contact us.