The DEWE-43A is an 8 Channel USB Data Acquisition System.
Firstly, it is the ideal solution for demanding dynamic data acquisition applications. Perfect when you need great specifications, and yet with a small and budget friendly footprint.
Secondly, the inputs are “universal” type. Therefore, accept voltage, IEPE, Full/half/quarter bridge, RTD and resistance signals natively. In addition, other input modes operate with Dewesoft’s DSI Adaptors. Such as charge, thermocouple, RTD, current and LVDT signals.
Main Features of the DEWE-43 USB Data Acquisition System are
- Smallest form factor, fits into hand and in carry-on luggage.
- Isolated power supply.
- Eight 200 kS/s sample rate sigma-delta Analog to digital converters with 24-bit dynamic range and Anti-aliasing filter.
- Supercounter Inputs Capable of 1x event count, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle, frequency and angle measurement per channel and 3 x digital inputs.
- Two isolated, high-speed CAN 2.0b bus channels (1 Mbit/sec/ch). Supports OBDII, J1939, CCP and CAN out.
- Locking mini-USB connector included.
- Fully Synchronised each channel analog, digital or CAN is synchronised with microsecond accuracy. In addition, multiple SIRIUS devices can be daisy chained. As well as being synchronised together.
- Software Included easy to use, award winning Dewesoft X DAQ Software
Finally, to learn more about the features of this great product and look at the technical specifications click More Information. You will be directed to the Dewesoft website. Otherwise, Contact us to talk about the Dewe-43A, we would love to assist you.
|More Information||Contact Us|