The DEWE-43A is an USB Data Acquisition System. It is the ideal solution for demanding dynamic data acquisition applications, when you need something great specifications, and yet with a small and budget friendly footprint. The inputs are “universal” type, which can handle strain gauges and voltages up to +/-10V natively. Use DEWESoft’s tiny DSI adapters and convert any of them to a different input type. This is including IEPE accelerometer inputs, 200V inputs, RTD’s and thermocouples (see inputs section for details).
Main Features of the DEWE-43 USB Data Acquisition System is
- Smallest form factor, fits into hand and in carry-on luggage.
- Isolated power supply.
- Eight 200 kS/s sample rate sigma-delta ADCs with 24-bit dynamic range.
- Eight super-counters capable of 1x event count, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle, frequency measurement per channel or 3x TTL pulse digital inputs.
- Two isolated, high-speed CAN 2.0b bus channels (1 Mbit/sec/ch). Supports OBDII, J1939, CAN out.
- Natively accepts full-bridge and ±10V sensors (accepts ±200V, ACC, charge, RTD, TH, quarter- and half-bridge sensors with optional DSI and ADAP adapters).
- Locking mini-USB connector included.
- Fully Synchronised each channel analog, digital or CAN is synchronised with microsecond accuracy
- Dewesoft X included: HW auto detection, smart sensors, zero-configuration.