With the ATI Inductive Powered Shaft Torque Measurement System, power is supplied to the transmitter inductively.
This allows for continuous, non-interrupted measurements. No batteries are required because the induction power supply delivers power through a stationary loop antenna to a rotating antenna. The rotating loop antenna and induction power converter are embedded into the collar assembly.
Secondly, Single piece and split collars are available in most any size, which will clamp or bolt to any shaft size. Receivers are available with a built-in or external induction power supply. Both include a digital backlit LCD display and analog outputs. The unit can be powered direct from 12 VDC or with a 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz adapter. Finally, each system comes complete with all required accessories. This includes antennas, AC power adapter or DC power cord for the receiver, and all required cables.
Features of the Inductive Powered Shaft Torque Measurement System include:
- Transmits Sensor Signals via Digital Radio Transmitter to a Stationary Receiver
- Digital Transmitters are available for Strain, Torque, Pressure, Voltage, Temperature, Vibration…. Most Any Type of Signal
- Also, no Shaft Modifications are Required
- Clamp-on Collar houses Digital Transmitter(s) and Inductive Power Conversion Circuitry. Contains embedded transmitting antenna.
- Eliminates Cumbersome, Problematic, and Maintenance Prone Slip Rings
- As well as remote Shunt Calibration Available
- Multi-Channel Digital Systems Available
- Immune to electromagnetic interference, dust, oil, moisture, etc.
Finally, for more information, contact us.