The Alta Data PMCE-1553 is a MIL-STD-1553 Avionics Interface with PMC Form Factor. Firstly, it provides 1553 operations by a 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area network backplane. It uses the P4 connector for Ethernet based control and communications.
Secondly, this product uses Alta’s advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine called AltaCore™ with realtime IP/UDP thin server. This system provides ultimate portability. This same programming interface can be used with standard cards without recompiling.
However, for systems that require a DO-178 level compliant software. The PMCE-1553 is ideal. This is achieved by using the operating system’s compliant IP/socket level functions. It can also be flash programmed with 1553 predefined buffers. Standard socket access buffers.
Please note that the PMCE-1553 is a real time ethernet/1553 device. But you computers (client) IP stack may not be. The PMC-1553 provides real time UDP receive and transmit requires to 1553 buffers. However, the SBC/client’s IP/UDP stack may create path delays.
Features of MIL-STD-1553 Avionics Interface PMCE-1553 include:
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Interface to 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Channels. PMC Form Factor (P2 Power Only).
- Thin-Server, Real-Time IP/UDP Ethernet to/from 1553 **
- Full BC, mRT, BM, Signal Capture Capability
- Auto BM Mode for 1553->Ethernet Bridging
- 1-2 Dual Redundant 1553 Channels ***
- Auto Load BC, RT and BM Images for Fast Startup
- P2 Power Only. P4 or Front Panel Ethernet and I/O.
- IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes
Finally, for more information, contact us.