The PMC-WMUX Interface Card is a single or dual-channel (A-B Redundant = 4 Busses per Channel) WMUX card. This card comes with the latest software technologies and 320bit WMUX FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore. It also comes with a feature-rich application programming interface called AltaAPI™. AltaAPI is a multi-layer and has a highly portable ANSI C architecture. As a result of these features, the PMC WMUX interface card provides increased system performance and reduced integration time.
To top things off, the PMC-WMUX Interface Card is also guaranteed 16PP194 compliant and is manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001:2015 processes. Finally, this card is also capable of simultaneous CIU, 16x RIU and Bus Monitor (RIU Map and Sequential Monitor).
Key features of the PMC-WMUX Interface Card include:
- 1-2 independent, dual redundant PP194 WMUX channels (WINGS) – available in many form factors.
- Full function CIU, RIU and BM simultaneously
- Selected by Lockheed for standard F-16 support
- 1MBYTE RAM (2X SBS WMUX CARD)
- IRIG-B RX PAM and TX/RX PPS time sync
- IPC CLASS 3 AND ISO 9001:2015 processes