The Alta Data MEZ-E1553 is a MIL-STD-1553 Ethernet Board. Firstly, for integration into your system design. Whereby, Alta will provide full reference schematics. As well as design notes, STEP 3D files and sample ESS test programs. There is guaranteed 1553 A/B/C compliance with AS4111 5.2 protocol test reports.
Secondly, is comes with AltaAPI SDK development software. Along with straight Berkley BSD socket layer. This is compatible with most operating systems including DO-178 systems.
Thirdly, Dual Function (BC/Mon or mRT/Mon) or Full Function (BC/mRT/Mon) is another key feature.
As an option, the MEZDEV-E01 Reference Development Card is available. It shows full signal routing and can be connected to a computer for pre test or application software development. The MEZ-E1553 sits on the card for complete reference design and test.
For more information contact us.
Features of the MIL-STD-1553 Ethernet Board MEZ-E1553 include:
- 1-2 Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Channels on Small Mezzanine
- Dual or Full Function Models
- Ethernet Interface 10/100/1000
- Full Schematics, design guidelines, ESS test examples and 3-D STEP files provided
- Commercial or Industrial Extended Temperature Parts
- A/D Signal Capture for Cable Troubleshooting and Cybersecurity Modelling. First Channel Only
- Auto Ethernet Bridging for Bus Monitor with no programming required
- IRIG-B RX PAM or RX/TX PPS Ext Clock
- 36.25x56mm – 8.2mm max. height
- 3.3V Power Max: 1A Single Channel; 1.5A Dual Channel
- Loop Back and user BIT, Dual Temp Sensors
- Bus Activity and ethernet Link Status Lines Provided to LEDs on MEZDEV reference