The Ethernet Converter ENET-MA4 : 1553 & ARINC allows remoting in real time for 1553 & ARINC-429/717 operations on 10/100/1000 ethernet local area networks (LAN). It is also a multi-channel and multiprotocol 1553 and ARINC Ethernet appliance. As a result, it’s perfect for commercial and rugged embedded applications. To top things off this small, yet powerful rugged device is low power and provides real-time UDP connectivity to 1-2 redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 8ARINC channels.
Furthermore, this rugged ethernet appliance uses a 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine called Altacore. It also works alongside a real time IP/UDP thin server. As a result, it implements applications using AltaAPI – a feature rich programming interface that makes it easy to use and often used with standard cards. Finally, this device also offers ultimate code portability thanks to its ability to process data without recompiling.
Key Features of the ENET-MA4: 1553 & ARINC:
- 1-2 Independent, dual redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 channels and optional 4 ARINC channels – rugged MIL – 810G/461/704, DO-160 SEC 22
- Thin server, Real-time UDP ethernet** – Abstract API or straight BSD sockets
- FPGA state machine – no processor or stack – virus proof
- Auto BM/RX mode for auto 1553-ARINC->ethernet bridging
- 5-32 VDC; 5V @ 7W typical; one channel < 5W; BM < 3W
- Small 14.2 X 7 X 3.5CM, 270G without cabling