EON Instrumentation’s MIL STD HD Digital Video Converters are available in several models. Firstly, all are qualified to environmental, MilSpec Power and EMI requirements. They accept an input voltage of 16-40 VDC and provide a TMDS/CML Differential Signal Input/Outputs.
Secondly, they support a range of data formats. Including
- 8-bit through to 36-bit SDR ITU-R BT.656 Modes/4:2:2 Modes
- 24-bit through to 36-bit SDR 4:4:4 RGB Modes
- 8-bit through to 12-bit DDR ITU-R BT.656 DDR 4:2:2 Mode 0
- 24 bit through to 36-bit DDR 4:4:4 RGB
They also support video resolutions. Such as:
- HDMI in RGB Mode: Standard PC resolutions up to UXGA (1600×1200) @ 60Hz
- HDMI in HDTV resolutions up to 1080p60 as defined by the HDMI 1.4a standard
Finally, the output signal is determined by the frame rate of the incoming video. Each output is amplified and equalised to unity gain with regards to the input signal level.
For more information on the MIL-STD HD Digital Video Converters, contact us.
MIL-STD HD Digital Video Converters
|Model #||Standard Signal In/Out||Standard Signal Connector In/Out||Inputs||Outputs||Unique Features|
|ADV-DPSDI-12||DP/SDI||DP/BNC||1||2||DisplayPort to 2 HD/SDI|
|ADV-DVIDSDI-12||DVID/SDI||MilS/BNC||1||2||DVID to 2 HD/SDI|
|ADV-HDMISDI-12||HDMI/SDI||MilS/BNC||1||2||HDMI to 2 HD/SDI|
|ADV-HD-CONV-FAMILY||DP, HDMI, DVID/SDI||Various||1||1-4||1 Input to 1-4 SDI Outputs each channel|