The Acromag APC8621A is a nonintelligent PCI Bus Carrier for IP Modules which is half length.
The board interfaces industry standard Industrial I/O Pack (IP) modules to a PCI Bus on a PC Based Computer System. The Carrier has three IP Module slots. Giving you the ability to mix a variety of A/D, D/A, Digital In, Digital Out, Serial I/O and I/O functions on a single board. Or you can simply, combine modules of the same type for hundreds of channels on single card.
Acromag has over more than 40 I/O modules to choose from or you can use third party IP mezzanine ANSI/VITA 4 modules.
Features of the Nonintelligent PCI Bus Carrier for IP Modules Half Length APC8621A include:
- Half-length card for smaller PC chassis
- Three industry-standard IP module slots
- Board resides in memory space
- Supports IP module I/O, ID, INT, and MEM spaces
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Two interrupt channels per IP module
- Supervisory circuit reset generation
- Individually filtered and fused power
- 0 to 70°C (-40 to 85°C E version)
Finally, for more information, contact us.