The Acromag APCe8650 is a non-intelligent PCI Express Bus carrier card.
Firstly, the APCe8650 card is a Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) bus card. It is a carrier for the Industrial I/O (IP) mezzanine board field I/O modules. It provides a very modular approach to system assembly. This is because each carrier can be populated with any combination of analog input / output, digital input / output, communication and other IP modules. Therefore, the user can create a board which is customised to the application.
You can select I/O modules from Acromag’s offering of over more than 40 different models or use third party ANSI/VITA 4 compliant IP modules.The single carrier board populated with IP modules, may replace several dedicated function PCI or PCIe bus boards. It therefore, provides impressive functionality at a low cost.
Features of the Non-Intelligent PCI Express Bus Carrier Card APCe8650 include:
- Four IP module slots (ANSI/VITA 4 mezzanine)
- Support any combination of I/O functions
- Board resides in memory space
- Supports IP module I/O, ID, INT, and MEM spaces
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt (MSI and INTA#) support
- Two interrupt channels per IP module
- Supervisory circuit reset generation
- Individually filtered and fused power
- Full IP module register and data access for convenient configuration or control of the I/O modules through software
- Software development tools for VxWorks, Linux, and Windows environments
Finally, for more information, contact us.