EON Instrumentation’s VSA-81 is a Rugged Analog Video Switcher. Firstly, it operates with nominal 28 VDC input power. Also it is housed in an Aluminium Alloy casing. It weighs 907 grams.
Some of its specifications include:
- Input Signal Amplitude: 0.5 to 5.0V peak-to-peak
- Bandwidth: Flat within ±0.4dB from 30 Hz to 30.0 MHz at 1V peak-to-peak output, gain=1
- Noise: 0.01 peak-to-peak at 1V peak-to-peak output, gain=1
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 2.5% at 1V peak-to-peak output, gain=1
- Ripple: Less than 1.5V peak-to-peak
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Provided
- 50 VDC Transient @ 100mSec
Thirdly, it is suitable for Defence or Harsh Industrial applications as it meets a range of Military Standards.
Lastly, this model is part of the 30hz to 30Mhz Analog Video Switcher family. They process composite RS170, NTSC, PAL, RS343; component VGA, RGB, SIU and other signals. Also can select multiple inputs to multiple outputs.
For more information, contact us.
Rugged Analog Video Switcher VSA-81
|Model #||Standard Signal In/Out||Standard Signal Connector In/Out||Inputs||Outputs||Unique Features|
8 position remote switch
About EON Instrumentation
EON Instrumentation is a US Company. They design and manufacture military qualified products for airborne, shipborne and ground vehicle platforms. Products include Analog and High Definition Video Systems (splitters, converters, selectors, cameras, monitors and recorders); Interference Blankers, Rugged Power Supplies, Audio Amplifier Systems and System Engineering Programs.